Friday, March 26, 2010

Wrapping text around the image in...

I am trying to create a brochure with wrapping text around the image, I have followed several online tutorials like http://www.tutorials-expert.com/tutorial/19302/Wrapping-Text-Around-an-Image-in- Illustrator.html and some other but I followed these instructions and i did not see any effect. Since i am new to illustrator, can some one point me in write direction.

Thanks.

Wrapping text around the image in...

The write direction would be to right out for us exactly what you've done so far -- step by step -- so we can help you rap write.

Wrapping text around the image in...

The object is what the wrap is applied to and the object has to be in the front as in the video.

http://mysite.verizon.net/wzphoto/wrap.mov

Thanks for your quick responce. I found the mistake. I was selecting both text and image, and is not working. Now I have selected only image and go to object=%26gt;Text Wrap=%26gt;make?and it is working.

You should mark the thread answered as this is a situation that for some reason passes by the users often even though it is covered in the tutorials.

No real need to designate a user as the one who answered the question just mark the thread answered. This problem comes up often and it is always the same user error.

No comments:

Post a Comment