Friday, March 26, 2010

Compatibility of Flash CS4 with...

I happily use the CS2 suite.?I would like to buy and use Flash CS4 (unless CS2 is still available).?Will I have compatibility problems?

Compatibility of Flash CS4 with...

You should not have any compatibility problems using CS2 content in a Flash CS4 application, though it may not work the other way around--but I don't see where you would be going the other way around.

There may be features that CS4 versions of your CS2 software might have that are made to work with Flash CS4, so any such features as those would likely not function... I don't know what such features might be though.

Flash CS3 is still available I believe, and with that you work/save files as Flash 8 files (which I believe is CS2).

No comments:

Post a Comment