Friday, March 26, 2010

Can't install the second DVD...

I have Creative Suites CS4 for Mac. First DVD installed perfectly. But the second DVD only has two folders, Extensions and Payloads, and no set up icon/function. I have contacted technical support and their solution was to send me a whole new set of DVDs, but it's still the same problem. Their other solutions did not work either. Help! How do I install my second set of applications on the Mac without the set-up icon?

Can't install the second DVD...

You put in the first DVD and click set up.

If you are installing anything from the second DVD it will tell you to put it in the computer when it is needed. If you are not told to insert the second DVD then it is not necessary for the programs you have chosen to install.

You don't say what kind of Mac you are using.

Can't install the second DVD...

I have a MacBook MacOSX 10.5.8?- 2 GB memory.

I put in the first DVD and clicked setup for easy install. The applications that were listed on that DVD (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat) installed. When it finished installing, it said Thanks and ejected the disk. But I was still missing InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash. I then put in the second DVD. Nothing happened.

I called technical suppoirt and they were no help both times.

Thanks for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment