Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PSE 8 questions

I currently have PSE 7 and have been frustrated with the movie playback of HD footage from my point and shoot, the lack of facial recognition that auto tags, and no facebook integration.?I have been toying with switching to Picasa which has all of the above.?Now with PSE 8 - it looks like the facial recognition is in, but I have read posts about jerky video playback.?I have been loyal to Adobe, using Elements back when it was just an organizer.?I like the layout and ease of tagging.?I have a large, tagged, photo collection which is why I am hesitant to switch to another program.

1.?Is there a approval process for the facial recognition??What happens if it tags the wrong person?

2.?Is there facebook integration?

3.?Can I run both PSE7 and 8 to try PSE8 for myself, without messing up my PSE7 catalog??I would like to use all the same photos for both versions so I can accurately test PSE8.

I am running?Vista 64.

Jason

PSE 8 questions

You can change the tags assigned by face recognition.?There is no integration with Facebook.?You can have multiple versions of PSE installed, and they don't interfere with each other.?When you install the free trial of PSE 8, it will convert a copy of your PSE 7 catalog, leaving the original untouched.

PSE 8 questions

Thank you.?I will try PSE8 out.?Bummer with leaving out Facebook integration.

You can get facebook integration through photoshop.com

yes,you can run both PSE 7 and PSE 8 simultanously.?All catalogs of PSE 7 can be converted for PSE 8 use .But as far as comparison purpose is concerned ,i will suggest you to create a copy of your old catalog so that you can compare with the new catalog (the one created on using PSE 8) later on.

  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment