Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which tool will do this

Newbie here. I have CS3 and I want to create an image (for use on a web site) that has a knob that is turnable. Think an amplifier knob that can go 1-10. Is there a tool in cs3 I can use to create this? Secondly, is there some instructions anywhere that would help me learn how to do this?

Thanks,

Rut

Which tool will do this

I'd create the base plate (background) as one image, and the knob as another. In Flash, the knob would be moveable (you will want to do several locations in the rotation).

Obviously, PS is not really an interactive content program. The Extended version does have some AV capabilities, but what you want is interaction.

Good luck,

Hunt

Which tool will do this

If not Flash, then maybe you could do this using Javascript.

Or, failing that, Java itself/

I think if it goes to 11 you'll get a little more punch...

So you actually create the individual images in PS then animate them in flash?

No comments:

Post a Comment