Tuesday, March 30, 2010

solutions to make trial version full...

I guess I am just stupid because I am just not getting this.?

I have the trial version of cs4.?Now have the serial for the full.?It won't accept it because the language is different for the serial than the trial.?I tell adobe this and they of course send me on to some online instructions that make no sense to me.?

''install the required language files from the cs4 installation media...''

After searching for an hour for the language pack I download it like it says.?I try to install and it tells me no.?

''start the installer again''?in options dialog box where you are asked about language...''

I never get to the installer box to do so.?

Where is the installer box, because when I click on my little blue box to open the installer it goes straight to the box asking me for my serial number.

I am seriously considering asking for a refund because their instructions didn't even include a link for the language pack instead I had to go searching for it myself.?If I contact them they will just pass the question on to the next person.

No comments:

Post a Comment