Friday, March 26, 2010

Upgrade possible?

?Can I upgrade my CS3 Master Suite to a full CS4 license? Do not see academic versions listed in the eligibilty matrix.

?Thanks.

Upgrade possible?

Yes. Adobe would like to sell you the upgrade, but not at academic price. If you still qualify for academic pricing a new copy is generally cheaper than a commercial upgrade price.

Upgrade possible?

Thank you Michael. I am looking at doing something on a professional level. So buying the full version is okay with me. And CS4 seems to offer enough to make the upgrade worthwhile. But I was obviously hoping to do so at a lesser upgrade price. Looks like that will work.

Are you still a student? Are you in North America?

If yes on both counts you can buy the Academic version and use it for commercial work.

Bob

No to the former, yes to the latter. But according to the post above, I am eligible for the upgrade pricing so I'm reasobly content with that. Okay, to be honest, I'm also using that eligibilty as an excuse to upgrade to CS4. I really want to play with a couple newer features.....?Thanks.

Yes, you are eligible. Academic versions carry the same upgrade rights as commercial versions.

Good luck.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment