Sunday, March 28, 2010

Missing ExtendScript.DLL file

When I start AI CS3 I get this error. Does anyone know how important it is? It says to reinstall but I can't find my original disks and the program seems to be working (it opens - haven't tried doing anything). I have only used Illustrator to make animated gifs so maybe this file is not important? I also use Acrobat 8, Dreamweaver CS4 and Photoshop CS4 in the Adobe suite.

And if it is important, can I get a copy of it somewhere and if so, where does it reside?

Thanks,

-jt.

Missing ExtendScript.DLL file

ExtendScript is the script editing application for writing scripts for the CS apps.

JET

Missing ExtendScript.DLL file

Thanks for rresponding. So can you tell me if it is something that is used under the circumstances I listed? Do I need to worry about the error?

Do I need to worry about the error?

Thanks kindly for all your help, explanations and suggestions. I will look into them tomorrow and see if I can resolve it because it sounds intregal and concerns me that it would be missing.

Dreamweaver CS4 and Photoshop CS4

No comments:

Post a Comment