Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HTTP Error Code 500 Internal Server...

I am using CS4.?Set up php and set up numerous php sites locally.?Now when I go to create a new database I cannot select my database and I get this error.

Fix?

Correction?

Tx

HTTP Error Code 500 Internal Server...

Is the server running??Can you access it via something like phpMyAdmin?

How did you set up mySQL (ie: part of a package, or you compiled yourself)??Have you changed any of the mySQL settings?

HTTP Error Code 500 Internal Server...

Set it up myself and not changed any mysql settings as I am a newbie at both php and mysql.

Yes, I can access it via phpmyadmin or mysql admininstrator or query browser. If I type it in the database it will work, but I prefer to have a dropdown menu that works.

Tx

Sincerely

Gloria

For Quality, Service, Selection

Creative Plant Interiors

Unit 404-101-1865 Dilworth Drive

Kelowna, BC V1Y 9T1

www.silkplantscanada.com

Toll Free: 1-877-814-7455

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment