Tuesday, March 30, 2010

need tutorial on photoshop.

my friends tell me to go onto youtube and stuff looking for tutorials for photoshop and when I go there, they tell me to go there and here and I don't know where to go on there since they use CS2 and CS3. it is really confusing and I found an e-book on CS3 photoshop and that doesn't help me really well so I really want an e-book for CS4 that actually describes things to me so I can understand really well. can someone send me a link to an e-book or at least tell me where to go to learn the basics for photoshop CS4 so I don't go heywall and don't go blaming myself?

need tutorial on photoshop.

Please, don't go heywall.?

Check these out: http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/cs4/articles/videoindex.html#photoshop

Just google 'Learn Photoshop CS4'.

-Mark

  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment