Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Airtight Simpleviewer gallery

I am trying to create an Airtight SImpleview gallery from Lightroom.

1) How can I get the row of thumbnails to scroll.?I just want one long vertical line of thumbnails, but instead of make a scroll, it's just cutting it off.

I know I could just use the Lightroom Flash Gallery Option, but that create an HTML file as the final product.?I need to use something that creates an SWF as the final.?I need to embed it inside an HTML.?I know could use HTML frames, but would rather keep it simpe and just use and SWF.

2)?is there anyway to get rid of the text at the bottom that says ''simpleviewer''

Thanks

Airtight Simpleviewer gallery

SimpleViewer doesn't have a scrolling thumbnail design. You can create a line under the image by choosing Position: Bottom, settings Rows to 1 and then setting Columns to something realistic, like 10. An arrow then appears beside the thumbs to indicate there are more. If you choose a much higher number, the thumbs will get cut off, because you've forced them past the screen edge.

You mention that SimpleViewer is an SWF. It's also an XML file and folders for galleries and thumbs. Without them, nothing will happen.

To get rid of the SimpleViewer logo, you need to go to Airtight Interactive and purchase the full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment