Sunday, March 28, 2010

How to output for Blu-Ray 1080p

I just completed doing a project using AVCHD files imported in very nicely, thank you, to PP CS4. Now I need to get it out for use on Blu-Ray (.m2ts?) Can anyone tell me how to do this? I'm a total PP n00b.

How to output for Blu-Ray 1080p

I would just create a BD Project in Encore and use Adobe Dynamic Link (DL) to Import your Sequences into Encore for authoring to BD.

Good luck,

Hunt

How to output for Blu-Ray 1080p

Hi, Hunt--

Can you recommend how to do the 5.1 audio? I now have a 6 mono .wav's in the audio part of the PP editing line.

Make a master 5.1 track and use the Minnetonka Surcode plug-in.

This THREAD in the Encore forum will give you some background. With DD 5.1 SS, you will want to Export from PrPro and then Import into Encore, using the SurCode encoder.

Good luck,

Hunt

Hi --

First, thank you for all the help. I never could have gotten through this without you guys.

Ok, it looks like what I need is to do next, is to be able to have the final output be a video only file, no audio. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Leave Multiplexing off and export video only.

Hi, Harm--

I'm really having a hard time with doing this, and it looks like a bunch of other folks are as well.

I checked the final output from Encore, and it doesn't look like 1080p to my eye. I have checked the original .mts files, and they indeed report that they are 1920x1080, bitrate 16722, framerate 29.97.

What am I doing wrong?

Apart from the fact that this screenshot shows PAL, you see export of both video and audio, but with multiplexing off and audio as 5.1 using Surcode, so you end up with two separate files for Encore.

Are your original clips 1080p?

Did you select the correct preset for your sequence(s) in PP4?

No comments:

Post a Comment