Friday, March 26, 2010

How to uninstall the software

I tried the trial version, liked it, bought the hard copy.?Can't just put the serial number on.?I called said I had to install it again from the disk....but I could not do it it keep giving me a window........saying : Critical errors were found in setup - Incompatible payloads already installed Please see the Setup log file for details.

I trashed the trial version completely, but still not working, just could not pass this stage.?Called Adobe many times, each time transfer me from one person to another, each time waiting for at lease 40 minutes............very frustrated.?Almost thinking forget about this software, give me my money back.?Last request.......HELP.......I don't have those software call Clean Sweep to uninstall the software, it doesn't seem right I have to get another software to install this one.

How to uninstall the software

Are you on a mac? Then start the installer again (use the one in Applications%26gt;Utilities) and click through to where it says ''Remove Components''. Run that to uninstall the trial before installing the retail version. You can never put a serial number into the trial, unless you bought your serial via the buy it now button in the trial itself. If that fails:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403796.html

How to uninstall the software

Yes, I have Mac OS 10.5.6 and

I went to Application - Utility and put the following in memory stick then trash it.

Adobe Installers _not thing in the folder

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 Icon

Adobe Utilities - 2 folders in there?..Adobe Updater5?and ExtenScript Toolkit2

Not thing in there that I could uninstall the software.

After 45 minutes on the waiting the customer services transfer me to ''highly trained tech support'' and

I am on the phone after 2 hours still waiting someone to help me............

I did go to the website you had on the link. nothing there helps me.

HELP......................................................

You just have to follow the steps they give for a manual uninstall, then use the link on that page to download and run cleanscript. If you are uncomfortable with computers, get someone to help you. But that page tells you *exactly* what you need to do now.

Thanks Barbara, I just did according to the link you gave me, finally it works......You are great.?I wished this kind of problem was on the support site, I am sure I the only one encounter this.

By the way, how come the Elements develop for the PC first for the V.7 and Mac still behind ???

Mac still behind

No comments:

Post a Comment