Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resizing of Flash Screen

I've been using Firefox to play some of the flash-based games on Facebook (Restaurant City, Country Story, etc..) and some how I've managed to resize the playing screen.?I don't know if it's just the Vista O/S or if it's the Inspiron 15 laptop I have, but I know that I can scroll and resize fonts just by the use of the touch pad.?(Anytime the resizing happens, it is always by accident because I can never do it on purpose!)?So, this has now happened twice on the Flash game playing screen and I can't get it back to its full size.?Can anyone help me with instructions to manually resize my screen?

When I open the game up using IE, it is fine, so it seems just to be Firefox and it is only in the one game that I've managed to do this twice in.?All other games from the same company are fine in terms of size.

Thanks!!

Resizing of Flash Screen

Never mind!?I used the reset option under view and things are back to normal... which is strange, because I tried it after the first resizing and nothing seemed to have happened.?

No comments:

Post a Comment