Sunday, April 4, 2010

Crystal Reports functionality from Save...

Sorry if I've missed this in the presentation video since I've only watched half of it, so I have no idea if this has been considered for development.

I use ''Save The Cat'' from Blake Snyder to storyboard my scenes with Crystal Reports - minus his structure.. and I create my own story templates and then drop the whole thing into ''Final Draft''.

If I had the flexibility to setup and re-use ''structure'' templates that would contain my scene cards with an overview of my scene cards as the structure under my script and the ability to toggle between the two...then where do I sign on the dotted line?

If you could integrate this functionality into this software - and as I say, I'm not sure if you've done this - then I'm sold. In other words, you build with the cards, and worry about the script later.

Cheers,

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment