Sunday, April 4, 2010

Help with website problems.

I had a website created for me and asked the designer to allow me the opportunity to continually update.?He created a .swf file with a 20 image movie.?Using that format I attempted to create a second swf. file.?The file / html codes worked when opened up locally offline, however when the files were hosted they didn't work.?It shows up black and no preview.

Click here for the site:?http://lynndouglasconstruction.com/gallery.html

You will see two albums, the first one works, the second one is black.

If you want to see the web files go here: http://lynndouglasconstruction.com/WebFiles.rar

I have uploaded everything for that specific page.

IS THERE AN EASY FIX TO THIS??PLEASE HELP!?THANKS!

p.s.?I know the photos in the files are duplicated and what not, I was originally just running tests and used any jpg files.

Help with website problems.

You are asking in the wrong place. This forum is for Director Shockwave - you need a Flash forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment